The Eric Gregory Awards, for a collection by poets under the age of 30, were founded in 1960 by the late Dr Eric Gregory for the encouragement of young poets.
The 2022 awards are now open for submissions!
- Deadline for entries: 31 October 2021
- The author must be under the age of 30 on the 31 October 2021.
- The author must either be a British national or be resident in Great Britain and Northern Ireland for three years immediately prior to the date of submission for the award, and writing in English.
- The work submitted may be a published or unpublished volume of poetry, drama-poems or belles-lettres.
- No more than 30 poems should be submitted and collections should be no more than 50 pages.
- The work must not have been previously submitted for The Eric Gregory Awards.
- Entrants may only enter ONE collection of 30 poems each year.
For any queries relating to the prize please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cynthia Miller for Honorifics
- Dominic Hand for Symbiont
- Gboyega Odubanjo for Aunty Uncle Poems
- Kandace Siobahn Walker for Cowboy
- Michael Askew for The Association Game
- Milena Williamson for The Red Trapeze
- Phoebe Walker for Animal Noises
Charity number 261451