An annual award of £1,000 for a short story, financed by a bequest made by Miss Nellie Tom-Gallon in memory of her brother and generously supported by ALCS.
Entry to the 2020 prize is now closed.
The deadline for entries was 31 October 2019 at 5pm (GMT).
- Applicants must be ordinarily resident in the United Kingdom, Commonwealth, or the Republic of Ireland
- Applicants must have had at least one short story accepted for publication
- Submissions must be in English and must not be a translation
- Submissions may be published or unpublished
- Submissions must not have been previously submitted for the ALCS Tom-Gallon Trust Award
For any queries relating to the prize please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The ALCS Tom-Gallon Trust Award is generously supported by the Authors' Licensing and Collecting Society (ALCS).
Charity number 212405