Stepping into Self-publishing: marketing your book
This 3-hour workshop is for you: if you have a completed manuscript (fiction or non-fiction) ready for publication and want guidance on marketing and promoting your book.
In this three-hour workshop you will:
- identify the challenges of making your book visible in a crowded industry
- learn how to use social media to build your platform and promote your work
- gain knowledge of other promotional tools and techniques
- develop a personal marketing plan for your work
By the end of the workshop you will: be ready to use a variety of promotional tools and techniques to market your work.
More about the Workshop
- The workshop is interactive and includes group work, and one-to-one time with the tutor
- There are two Stepping into Self-publishing workshops which can be booked separately. Those wishing to take both workshops, however, qualify for a 10% discount
- Members of the Society of Authors also qualify for a 10% discount
Full details can be found on the workshop Eventbrite page: https://sua-marketingyourbook.eventbrite.co.uk