Let industry insiders explain the publishing landscape, talk you through the options and equip you for success. At the end of the day hear from four successful authors and their various routes to publication.
What you can expect from the masterclass:
- How to write a bestseller
- How does traditional publishing work?
- How do you get an agent?
- What are editors looking for?
- Alternatives to traditional publishing Self-publishing - what are the options?
- Other publishing routes
- How can authors equip themselves for success?
- Author success stories
- Q&A session with the authors
Confirmed speakers: Sharmaine Lovegrove, Publisher, Dialogue Books, Little Brown. Keshini Naidoo, Associate Publisher, Bookouture. Anna Lewis, Completely Novel, Lindsey Mooney, Kobo, Authors Liz Fenwick and Mark Edwards.
Early bird rate is £85. Click here for more information.